HACCP: Hazard Analysis & Critical control point
HACCP provides businesses with a cost-effective system for control of food safety, from ingredients right through to production, storage, and distribution to sale and service of the final consumer. The preventive approach of HACCP not only improves food safety management but also complements other quality management systems. Food safety management systems built in accordance with the principles of HACCP have a clearly defined structure.
Getting HACCP Certification
- Please click here to request a callback or further information on how you can become HACCP Certified. We can also provide a no-obligation competitive quotation from our dedicated business development team.
- Our leading auditors will devise a comprehensive assessment program that will be agreed to in line with your HACCP certification requirements.
- Eligibility for submitting tenders or proposals for projects.
- Increased customer confidence and satisfaction
- Aids compliance with legal requirements related to the food safety
- Improve profitability through hazard control
- Guarantees high quality of provided services and products
- Can boost your organization’s brand reputation and be a useful promotional tool, especially when going up against competitors who aren’t certified
- Saves costs on fees and fines
- Helps maintain and improve your market position
- Minimize corporate risk