Rector Certification process
- ✓ Application and Contract: Your company submits an application and signs a contract (master agreement).
- ✓ Audit Team Assignment: Rector Global assigns an auditor team.
- ✓ Document Review: We perform a document review (when required) for the management system (MS) and issue a report of conformance or non-conformance.
- ✓ On-Site Readiness Review (ORR-Stage 1 Audit): As the first stage of the certification process, we verify the readiness of the MS to continue with the certification process.
- ✓ Certification Audit (Stage 2): Our audit team conducts an on-site audit to verify conformity to the specified standard.
- ✓ Independent Review: A certification board reviewer recommends the final certification or recertification decision.
- ✓ Notification of Certification: We notify your organization in writing, issue the certificate and publish the certification in our online listings.
- ✓ Surveillance Audits: We perform annual audits to verify the MS is being maintained.
- ✓ Reassessment: We perform reassessment audits in accordance with requirements. This is usually conducted at the end of the third year of assessment.
The renewal process of the ISO 9001 and/or ISO 14001 and/or ISO 45001 and/or ISO 22000 and/or ISO 27001 and/or ISO 13485 and/or ISO 50001 and/or ISO 37001 and/or HACCP is followed after the period of 3 years cycle. There shall be recertification after every 3 year of certification .Conduct re-certification audit prior to certification period for continuation of Certificate of registration and subsequently followed up by Surveillance audits as per the accepted proposal. Re-certification audit shall be completed, preferably prior to one month of expiry of the present certificate of registration including the provision of adequate time to close any NCRs.
Management System Certifications
- ISO 9001:2015 Certification
- ISO 14001 Certification
- ISO 18001 Certification
- ISO 22000 Certification
- ISO 27001 Certification
- ISO 13485 Certification
- HACCP Certification
- GMP Certification
- CE Marking