CE Mark Certification
The CE marking symbolizes that a product it is affixed to is in conformity with all relevant essential requirements of the European technical regulations (“Directives”), and that the product compliance has been established using the appropriate conformity assessment procedure(s). The ‘essential requirements’ are requirements related to product safety, public health and consumer protection.
CE marking is obligatory for any product covered by one or more of the European technical regulations requiring the affixing of the CE marking. Without the CE marking, these products are not allowed to be placed or to be put into service in Europe. In this regard, the CE marking sometimes is called a ‘trade passport’, because like carrying a passport when entering a country, the CE Marking is required for market access.
Getting CE Mark Certification
- Please click here to request a callback or further information on how you can get your products CE marked. We can also provide a no-obligation competitive quotation from our dedicated business development team.
- Our leading auditors will devise a comprehensive assessment program that will be agreed to in line with your product certification requirements.
- Eligibility for submitting tenders or proposals for projects.
- Establish product safety in terms of public health and consumer protection.
- Generates new business opportunities
- Can boost your product’s brand reputation and be a useful promotional tool, especially when going up against competitors who aren’t certified
- Attract investment and improve brand reputation
- Increased customer confidence and satisfaction
- Minimize corporate risk